At a glance...
Price from USD $250 to USD $500
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- In-house cook
- Manager on Call
- Satellite TV
- Sleeps 6
- Well maintained kitchen
Serene, peaceful, absolute privacy, an ideal writer's retreat.
A three bedroom secluded little cottage (approx. 3000 sq. ft) nestling among tall trees commanding fantastic and breathtaking views of the Koggala Lake, islands and distant hills.
- Two level elegant cottage with a serene ambiance in a rural laid-back little village.
- Perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Well maintained garden.
- Large spacious modern kitchen.
- Staff - Caretaker, Houseboy, Cook, a Manager on call.
- A 10 minutes leisurely walk takes one to the beach.
- Ideal for water sports - paddle boats, local canoes and motor boats available.
South Point Cottage at dusk - Watching the deepening shadows of twilight, listening to the melancholy sound of temple bells, the harsh cry of a night heron disturbed by boats gliding past and the plaintive cries of birds returning to their nests, the golden lights of homesteads reflecting on the darkening lake, gentle sounds of water lapping on the embankment, the poignant trilling of a reed flute of an unseen Pan ... are unforgettable.
Large en suite bedroom with a spectacular view of Koggala Lake and distance hills.
King-size four poster bed, ceiling fans, air conditioning, satellite TV, DVD player and music set up.
Large modern bathroom with rainfall shower, hot/cold water and large windows overlooking the lake.
Balcony - faces the lake.
Lake view room - has one large double bed.
Garden view room - has two single beds and one bunk bed, ideal as a children's room.
Each room has
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- En suite modern bathrooms, rainfall showers with hot and cold water.
Verandah on the sides and front of the cottage lead to the garden.
Dining and living on verandahs facing pool and Koggala Lake.Add to My Journey